Effective Date: January 1, 2019
This page explains our terms of service, which contain important information about your legal rights. When you use Bettuh Be, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read these terms of service (“terms”, “terms of service”) carefully before using Bettuh Be (the “service”) operated by Bettuh Be(“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
We’ve tried to make this Agreement fair and straightforward, but feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- Creating An Account– Make sure your account information is accurate and that you keep your account safe. You’re responsible for your account and any activity on it. Also, you need to be at least 16 years old to use Bettuh Be.
- Signing Up– You agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information for your Account. We may need to use this information to contact you.
- Safety– Please safeguard your account or password. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your Account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We’re not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your Account. If you suspect that your account has been compromised you must contact us immediately.
- Your Content
- User Content– Users are free to provide: photos, text, audio, video, code and any other materials.
- Featuring Your Website– We may choose to show/feature your site on our homepage
- Your Responsibilities
- Only Use Content You’re Allowed To Use- Ensure that you own all rights to your User Content or otherwise have, and will continue to have all rights and permissions to legally use, share, display, transfer and license your User Content via the Services.
- Third Party Services And Sites, User Content And Bettuh Be Specialists
- Third Party Services- Our Services are integrated with various other third party services such as Mailchimp. We do not control and are therefore not responsible or liable for any transactions that may occur with them or for what they do. Your security when using third party services is your responsibility.
- Copyright – We respect intellectual property and ask that you do the same. We respond to notices of alleged copyright on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to disable or delete content that alleges to infringing, and to delete accounts that repeatedly infringe.
- Paid Services And Fees
- Fees- Paid services will remain in effect until cancelled or terminated. You may cancel your subscription at any time. If you do not pay for Services on time, we reserve the right to suspend access or delete to your account.
- Automatic Subscription Renewals- To remove friction, and to ensure uninterrupted access to the service, we’ll automatically bill you from the upcoming month.
- Refunds – You reserve the right to cancel your subscription at anytime however, you won’t be issued a refund except in our own discretion, or if legally required to do so.
- Fee Changes – We may change our fees at time. We will provide you with adequate notice before doing so.
- Purchasing domains – The requested domain will be purchased by Bettuh Be via GoDaddy on behalf of the User providing that the domain cost less than $25 USD.
- Rights to the domain- If Bettuh Be purchases the domain, we will retain all the rights to that domain.
- Transfer of domain- If a user account is Terminated, the User has the option to purchase the domain from Bettuh Be if is was purchased by Bettuh Be. The domain will be sold at the cost price of the original purchase.
- Term And Termination- Either of us can end this agreement at any time. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue, or terminate, restrict or disable your use of or access to, parts or all of the Services or their functionality at any time at our sole discretion and without notice
- Limitation Of Liability- Bettuh Be and is affiliates or employees are in now way liable with respect to any claims arising out of or related to the Services or this Agreement for: (a) any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages; (b) any loss of profits, revenue, data, goodwill or other intangible losses; (c) any damages related to your access to, use of or inability to access or use parts, some or all of your Account, Your Sites or parts or all of the Services, including without limitation interruption of use or cessation or modification of any aspect of the Services; (d) any damages related to unavailability, degradation, loss, corruption, theft, unauthorized access or, unauthorized alteration of, any content, information or data, including without limitation User Content; (e) any User Content or other conduct or content of any user or third party using the Services, including without limitation defamatory, offensive or unlawful conduct or content; or (f) any Third Party Services or third party sites accessed via the Services.
- Indemnification – To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bettuh Be and its affiliates and its and their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all damages, losses, liabilities, costs, claims, demands, fines, awards and expenses of any kind (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or related to: (a) your breach of this Agreement; (b) your User Content, Your Sites; (c) any claims by, on behalf of or against your End Users; (d) your violation of any law or regulation or the rights or good name of any third party; and (e) any claims from tax authorities in any country in relation to Your operations, including without limitation your sales to individual consumers
- Dispute Resolution- Before filing a claim against Bettuh Bee, you agree to try to work it out informally with us first.